- 8 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Mix it all up. Meanwhile, grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Preheat oven to 375. Beat eggs and sugar on high for 2 min, then mix in vanilla and chocolate butter mixture.
- Stir in flour just enough to mix, then add nuts and chips. Spread in pan. Bake for 35 min.
Saturday, December 17, 2016
I'm still working on this recipe for Fudgy Brownies. Expect updates.