This is a fairly easy wing preparation that showcases the complex flavor of cooked Sriracha.
Easy Sriracha Wings
- 12 full wings
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup flour
- Put spices and flour in large, sealable bag. Seal and mix well.
- Add wings to mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
- Let sit in refridgerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Arrange wings on ungreased pan.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Cover each wing with Sriracha to taste, and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy with celery and carrot sticks and your favorite creamy dressing.